At present, I am focused on two deep research projects: writing a book about Aristotle’s views on human fulfillment and defining a dialectical method of philosophical practice. However, I do make time for philosophical coaching and consulting with select clients in the following areas:
- For individuals: personal development mentoring and coaching to make difficult life choices and achieve greater fulfillment
- For executives and entrepreneurs: consulting to clarify organizational values and address ethical issues in business and technology
- For therapists and counselors: advising on philosophical aspects of these helping professions
- For authors: advising on philosophical aspects of writing fiction, poetry, and non-fiction
- For educators: advising on philosophical aspects of curriculum design
- For students and lifelong learners: working through the interpretation of challenging philosophical texts
As with Socrates of old, I do not charge money for these services.
Feel free to contact me via email@example.com if you would like to explore further.